In the current economy, it's more important than ever for fleets to collect all the money in damages they're owed from third-party drivers responsible for accidents.
On Oct., 27 at 11 a.m. pacific, a Webinar will provide a step-by-step review of the loss recovery process reveals how and why fleets are missing out, and what you can do to improve your loss recovery score sheet. Learn from subrogation experts and leading fleet managers how they've improved their results.
- Set the right goals, based on best-practice benchmarks
- Correctly identify the opportunities to collect
- Avoid negotiating pitfalls
- Make sure the check really is in the mail
- Shorten the time between accidents and damage collection
Presenters include Chris Villella, senior manager, Loss Recovery, The CEI Group, Inc.; Sean Rickert, manager, E-Solutions, Arbitration Forums, Inc.
Panelists include Shirley Collins, director, US Fleet, GlaxoSmithKline and Fred Chun, fleet services manager, City of Tacoma, Washington.
To register, visit: https://fleet-central.webex.com/fleet-central/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=667219614
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments