ELKHART, IN - Xantrex Technology USA Inc. is offering a white paper, "Why is Regulatory Compliance Such a Big Deal?" Xantrex is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric, which provides products that convert and control raw electrical power from any central, distributed, renewable, or backup power source into high-quality power required by electronic equipment and the electricity grid.
The white paper covers what to check for when reviewing new electronic devices, including:
- Why products must have regulatory approval.
- Specific approvals or marks to look for.
- Consequences of using a non-regulated product.
- Legal status of non-regulated products.
- How a non-regulated product can cause extensive damage and/or endanger lives.
See all comments