TORRANCE, CA - The 2010 calendar-year saw an increased interest in telematics and spec'ing trucks, concern over EPA rulings impacting medium-duty truck fleets, and concern over distracted driving liability.
Here are the 10 most viewed articles on WorkTruckOnline.com in 2010 (as of Dec. 22), in no particular order:
- Telematics Use Grows in Work Truck Fleets
- Is Carbon Fiber the Future of Truck Bodies?
- EPA HD OBD Ruling Impacts Medium-Duty Fleets
- Daimler Vans USA Launches 4th Sprinter Model
- Risk Management: Best Practices of a Safe Fleet Operation
- P&H Deploys New-Generation Crane Technology
- What Fleet Managers Should Know About Idle Limiters
- Freighliner M2 112 Goes All-Natural
- Spec'ing Truck Bodies to Prevent Corrosion
- How You Can Minimize Distracted Driver Liability Exposure