LINCOLNSHIRE, IL - With Snap-on's "Free Accessory software promotion, VERUS, MODIS, SOLUS PRO, and SOLUS owners in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico who invest in Snap-on's latest upgrade, Software Bundle 10.4, will receive a free credit up to $185 towards diagnostic accessories. Customers can choose from a long list of accessories, including popular items like VERUS chrome stylus and silicone skins, MODIS and SOLUS Series batteries and screen guards, or apply the award toward items such as a low amp probes, European kits or a docking station. This limited time offer is running Dec. 1, 2010 through Jan. 28, 2011, through participating franchisees only. Online purchases are not eligible; customers must contact a Snap-on franchisee to take advantage of the "Free Accessory" promotion.
"If you've thought about upgrading to our latest software bundle, now is the time to do it with our 'Free Accessory' offer," said Bill Bruno, vice president of marketing for Snap-on Diagnostics. "Not only will you be getting Software Bundle 10.4, packed with over 56,000 new and enhanced codes, data, tests and tips, but you'll also be able to choose from a variety of diagnostic accessories to help personalize, protect or expand the capabilities of your diagnostic investment. This winning combination will help you move through your repairs more quickly and diagnose more vehicles more accurately."
Snap-on's Software Bundle 10.4 delivers the most coverage available above and beyond all previous upgrades. It offers new vehicle coverage for every model year from 1993 to 2010, including access to over 11,500 new vehicle systems, 10,000 new data parameters, more than 7,700 new trouble codes and 800+ new functional tests and relearns. Whether the repair is driveability, undercar, transmission, diesel or body control, Snap-on Software Bundle 10.4 offers fast answers to tough questions.
Software Bundle 10.4 includes previously exclusive coverage never seen before outside of a factory tool, such as:
- GM symptom codes to pinpoint faults for ABS, air bag and hybrid
- Ford High Output Secondary Ignition Tests to isolate ignition problems quickly
- Ford medium-duty diesel F250 - F550 6.0L fuel injection control module and clear injector and HP adapted table test for 6.4L engines reduce the time required to verify repairs
- Mazda ABS Pressure Solenoids Functional Test results in confidence in the repair by taking the guesswork out of the diagnosis
Additional highlights of the Snap-on Software Bundle 10.4 upgrade include:
- New 2010 model year coverage for GM, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion and Subaru
- Additional coverage for over 30 other makes
- Introduction of new critical systems coverage for 2000 to 2009 Land Rover with Snap-on's European software (optional), which also includes significantly enhanced coverage for Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Mini and Mercedes-Benz
- Body control for GM BCM and airbag assignment, Ford door and seat modules, Honda, Acura power window and Hyundai immobilizer
- Honda and Acura tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) codes and data
- Ford HVAC bi-directional tests
- Additional diesel coverage for 6.7L Dodge Cummins 2500 and 3500
- ABS functional tests and brake bleed service for GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus and Scion
- Chrysler, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Infiniti transmission coverage
- Enhanced alignment coverage for Ford, GM, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Mazda and Subaru
For information on the "Free Accessory" software promotion, contact a Snap-on representative.
See all comments