TALLMADGE, OHIO - Walto Lift Corp. announces a new and improved heavy duty, level ride flipaway HLF liftgate model.
The new HLF offers a simpler design over the LPF and maximum performance for a variety of truck and trailer applications. It will replace the current LPF flipaway gate. The HLF series offers ease of installation, as well as a lower cost of maintenance and operation which translates to a higher return on investment.
- Increased lift capacity to 5,000 lb., in addition to our standard capacities of 2,500 lb., 3,000 lb., and 4,000 lb., capacities.
- Larger standard aluminum platform - 60" deep by 84" wide.
- Heavier, standard 3/8" bed extension offers greater strength.
- Simplified parallel arm, eliminates the sliding parallel arm and springs, thereby simplifying installation.
- Grease fittings and maintenance free bearings at all major hinge points.
- Standard features: Power down, Two step dock bumpers, Rubber pads, and Snubber kit.
- Applications: Straight Trucks, Dual Wheel Service Body Trucks, Stake Body, Flatbed Trucks, Dry-freight Trailers, and Refrigerated Trailers.
- Ideal for: General Contractor/Delivery Vehicles, Heavy Duty Hauling, Large Platform Material Handling Trucks, Food and Beverage, Leasing and Rental, Dock and ground loading solutions.
"We listened to our customers. Our new HLF Series, along with our combined engineering, sales and service, can help increase productivity," stated Scott Ickes, senior director of customer service at Waltco. "We have received positive customer feedback from our customers who have reviewed and recently purchased the new HLF. Ultimately, we feel we have offered the industry a more simplified and maintenance free heavy duty, level ride flipaway liftgate model in the new and improved HLF."
For a complete listing of advantages and standard features of the HLF Series, visit www.waltcoliftgates.com/HLF