BRANCHBURG, NJ - Kinedyne Corporation has introduced the 2010 edition of its catalog of cargo control products - a high-resolution, full-color release featuring detailed information on new and existing products. The new catalog represents a departure for Kinedyne, in that it presents a consolidation of products currently sold throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico within a single catalog. This new publication is organized in color-coded sections for easy reference and includes several new product categories, such as Tire Chains, Auto Towing & Transport products, a four-season line of Recreational Vehicle Tie-Downs and an expanded Chain and Chain Accessories section.
Although designed primarily for use in North America, the catalog also features - for the first time - French and Spanish content. Thus, the catalog offers product information and company background details in a trilingual format.
"This catalog sets a new standard for Kinedyne as well as our industry peers. It illustrates for all of our direct customers, as well as the end-user, our investment in production capabilities and a commitment to product standardization," says Larry Harrison, the company's Vice President of Sales & Marketing for North America. "It also is our first catalog that makes our standard product line accessible to a global audience. The new format and content will make it easier for those customers to find the products they need."
Some of the products highlighted in the new catalog are:
- Cast Mandrel Winches - New for 2010, this upgrade to the company's winch line was developed in conjunction with several trailer manufacturers and sets a new standard in both quality and durability. The new design is backed by the industry's first Three-Year Warranty on all cast mandrel winches.
- E/A Series Beams - Recent upgrades include a redesigned Beam Head, which features a KwikLatch release mechanism and a Keyhole Slot. When used with the new E-Key fitting, the Keyhole Slot provides a convenient storage solution for beams on the trailer wall when not in use securing cargo.
- One Third Barrels - Bulk Chain - An ideal way to reduce inventory by offering smaller quantity options on popular chain sizes, including 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 3/8-inch diameter.
- K2 Kaptive Beam System - This newly redesigned system offers a permanently installed double decking system that weighs less, is stronger than previous designs and requires no lubrication. A K2 system will help maximize trailer capacity, increase revenue per trailer load and can pay for itself in less than three months.
- GripLink Tire Chains - Designed for both on- and off-road applications, these heavy duty single and dual triple tire chains are designed with high grade, case-hardened steel. They feature an electroplated zinc finish for maximum corrosion resistance. Chains are packaged in easy-to-handle pails with color-coded labels and include detailed instruction sheets with each pail.
- SteadymateTM Recreational Vehicle Tie-Downs - Designed with the "power sports enthusiast" in mind, this high quality line of straps and securement point hardware is perfect for use with motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles and boats.
- Retail Packaging Solutions - An expanded offering of products in retail-friendly packaging, including a new Ship & Display case for strap products, utility straps in both Blister Pack and Poly Bag & Header Card formats, as well as several new point-of-sales merchandising solutions.
Additional information on the new Kinedyne catalog is available by calling 800-848-6057, or by visiting the Web site, at www.kinedyne.com.
See all comments