TORRANCE, CA - A three-part fleet safety web seminar series began Sept. 22. Topics will cover at-fault accidents, distracted driving, and brakes. Fleet managers can sign up once for access to all three. A description of each is available below.

Fleet Safety Webinar Series

Click here to sign up for the webinar series.

Prevent and Predict At-Fault Crashes
September 22, 2009
11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT
Sponsor: Driver's Alert

As a fleet manager or safety director, you know 95 percent of your drivers practice safe driving and that the other 5 percent are at high risk to cause your next at-fault crash. Find out how many of your drivers are in the bottom 5 percent and how to prevent the at-fault crash from ever happening.

Distracted Driving: Dangers and Defenses

October 13, 2009
11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT
Sponsor: DriverCare Risk & Safety Services by CEI

Distracted driving is a serious and growing problem for fleets and the public at large. Gain valuable knowledge about the sources of distracted driving, its impact on crashes, fatalities and fleet finances, and a range of proactive responses. This webinar will be a practical discussion between a subject matter expert from the National Safety Council and two leading fleet managers from the commercial and public sectors, who will share their real-world experiences and insights in dealing with the problem. Topics will include the science of distracted driving, programs to raise drivers' awareness, legislative initiatives, and emerging technologies.

Are You Helping to Keep Your Drivers Safe?

How Good Are Your Brakes?
November 10, 2009
11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT
Sponsor: Midas

Learn how brake systems work, how they have changed, and how they affect and are affected by other vehicle safety systems. Gain knowledge on how to identify potential issues which could eventually lead to extensive and expensive repairs. Understand how utilizing M.A.P. (Motorist Assurance Program) can help fleet managers make better informed decisions on whether or not to keep the vehicle in service based on known upcoming service needs.

Sign up now.