SHELDON, IA - Maintainer Corporation of Iowa, Inc. introduces the newly upgraded Signature 4 fuel / lube service unit. This product serves as an in-field fueling and preventive maintenance (PM) lubrication unit and has now been upgraded with additional fuel and oil capacity.
Features and options include:
- 13' Lube bed with 1,495 total gallons of fuel / lube product carrying capacity.
- Tanks constructed with combination of steel and plastic to maximize product capacity.
- Enclosed rear reel compartment / above & under body storage compartments.
- 12 gauge A60 grade Galvanneal steel compartments.
- One piece 3/16" aluminum doors / heavy duty stainless steel hinges.
- Three point D ring door latches with gas spring door holders.
- Variable displacement piston pump w/ 8-gallon reservoir and high eff. Cooler.
- Hydraulic air compressor / 25 CFM @ 100 PSI w/ max. 150 PSI.
- Lube products: diesel, 4-oil types, anti-freeze, evacuation & grease.
- Product dispensing systems are hydraulically operated except for air-grease kit.
- Push button, back-lit, switch panel w/ self-resetting circuit breakers.
- Used filter bin tied into evac system.
- Adjustable cam-lock rear bi-fold reel compartment doors / aluminum roll-up door optional.
- DuraBed coating.
- LED I.C.C. lighting and interior lights.
- Minimum chassis GVWR rating of 32,000 lbs.
- Product dispensing filters and meters optional.
- EZ Latch Aluma Drawer sets optional.
- In-Field Filtration System / in-line Particle Counter / computer interface module optional.
Check out the updated Signature 4 Lube Body from Maintainer at www.maintainer.com.