RENTON, WA - PACCAR Parts announces extended warranties up to 24 months on several of its PACCAR branded all-makes aftermarket parts including clutches, air springs, fuel tanks, mufflers, mirrors, and fenders.
"We're pleased to offer these enhanced warranties to provide extra security to truck fleets and owner-operators looking to get aftermarket parts with the best quality and value," said Jeff Sass, general marketing manager for PACCAR Parts, which distributes the brands exclusively through Kenworth and Peterbilt dealers in the United States and Canada.
PACCAR Parts offers truck operators seven quality brands of aftermarket parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications.
On selected parts, PACCAR Parts has doubled the length of the warranties to 24 months from the standard 12-month period. In other cases, the standard warranty period has been extended to 18 months. As with its standard warranties, PACCAR Parts' enhanced warranties are effective in the United States and Canada.
Effective with purchases after Jan. 1, 2009 and subject to limitations, the warranty on the following programs has been extended:
- ACRAFIT(R) fuel tanks, from one year to 24 months;
- MIRREX(R) fenders, from one year to 24 months;
- RoadLeveler(R) air springs, from one year to 24 months;
- RoadLeveler OE springs, from one year to 24 months.
- ACRAFIT exhaust clamps, from one year to 18 months;
- ACRAFIT mufflers, from 1 year to 18 months;
- MIRREX mirrors, from one year to 18 months;
- Paceline(R) clutches, from one year to 18 months (when installed by a Kenworth or Peterbilt dealer).
"Each year, more customers experience the benefits associated with purchasing PACCAR branded products," Sass said. "These parts deliver high quality and outstanding performance at prices that fit their budgets. With these extended warranties, truck operators can feel even more confident about equipping their trucks with PACCAR Parts branded all-makes replacement parts."
For more information about these products, the extended warranties, or any PACCAR Parts branded all-makes part, call or visit your local Kenworth or Peterbilt dealer. For dealer locations and contact information, visit www.paccar.com/parts/.