CHERRY HILL, N.J. - Order banks for the all-new 2009 Forester are now open. According to Subaru, fleet management companies are in the process of their behind-the-scenes set up to offer full information soon.
The new Forester features:
· Safety, performance, and control of Subaru symmetrical AWD.
· SUV-like design with passenger car comfort.
· Comfort & utility with larger cargo area.
· Advanced braking systems.
· Ring-shaped reinforcement body shape design and multiple airbags.
· Powerful yet economical boxer 4 engines.
· Wide range of comfort and convenience features.
Those ordering now should anticipate a late-March delivery to afford strong depreciation savings of a 2009 model in early 2008, Subaru noted.
For more information, visit www.subaru.com/sub/misc/2009/forester/index.html.
Originally posted on Fleet Financials