Crane Industry Services (CIS) is working for a Plan B to help train those who need to become crane qualified or certified.
Our training space allows us to set up training stations for students that are a minimum of 6 feet apart. We are using two Vortex simulators, in addition to crane(s) onsite to accommodate small group learning for a variety of crane operator, rigger, and signalperson courses.
CIS is also delivering Crane Operator Certification exams by staggering test times for individuals to maintain social distancing.
For online learning, CIS has full access to NCCERconnect training curriculum, and can customize topics to be delivered as webinars, by a live, knowledgeable, NCCER certified instructor, to meet your specific needs for training or certification prep.
- Crane setup, shut-down, and safety procedures.
- Hazard identification.
- Working with load charts.
- Understanding lift plans.
- Principles of dynamic forces.
- Pre-lift inspection of rigging gear.
- Understanding roles and responsibilities of rigger, crane operator, lift planner.
Check out the video below for more info: