Peterbilt Motors Company displayed a wide range of work truck solutions for the vocational and medium-duty market at NTEA’s Work Truck Show in Indianapolis.
Peterbilt highlighted the Model 567, 348, 337, and 220 in a variety of applications at this year’s event.
“The Work Truck Show is the perfect opportunity to showcase Peterbilt’s diverse model lineup and how our products can be configured to meet the unique demands of our customers,” said Phil Hall, Peterbilt Medium Duty Marketing Manager. “Peterbilt prides itself on superior reliability, versatility, safety, and the ability to provide a solution to fit every customer’s needs.”
Peterbilt trucks on display included:
- Model 567 Hydro Excavator Configuration
- Model 348 Fuel & Lube Configuration
- Model 337 Ultra Day Cab Van Body Configuration
- Model 337 Service Body with Crane Configuration
- Model 220EV Dana All-Electric Powertrain Configuration
In addition to the Peterbilt booth display, a Model 220 was also featured as part of The Work Truck Show’s Ride-and-Drive opportunity.
See all comments