Ranger's new RS-500DS and RS-750DS stainless steel spray wash cabinets are designed to wash away grime from a full range of vehicle parts, from nuts and bolts to larger truck and SUV engine components. The unique stainless-steel construction makes this cabinet resistant to deterioration and rust.
The wash cabinet can be used to clean transmissions, engines and engine parts, industrial machinery, brake drums, wheels, and other dirty components using high-pressure, multi-directional spray nozzles to deep clean vehicle parts while protecting the environment. With wide cabinet space and a removable parts tree for smaller car parts, the parts washers provide a deep clean. A low-RPM turntable provides 360-degree cleaning.
Key features of the wash cabinets include:
- Dual water heaters that allow water temperature to rise within seconds. During washing cycles, the larger primary heater activates, quickly raising the temperature of the cleaning solution for optimum cleaning efficiency
- Quick-release door latches
- Removable filter basket that traps any particle larger than 1/8-inch to keep the tank water free of build-up
- Stainless steel oil skimmer that increases the longevity of the detergent solution. Oil is directed outside the cabinet into a holding container for disposal
- Automatic low-water shutoff switch that cuts the power before water levels get low enough to damage the heaters and pump.
The RS-500DS is capable of degreasing a variety of vehicle components, but the RS-750DS is specifically designed for heavy-duty truck components, with a bigger interior size, increased load capacity, and additional cleaning nozzles to accommodate larger components or fit more parts in at one time.
Originally posted on Government Fleet