The top most-viewed news items in 2019 oon WorkTruckOnline.com were all about new trucks. It’s clear work truck fleet managers care about what’s new and fresh and continually work on updating their vehicle selectors and specs.
Powertrains also pop out, with Chevrolet’s new diesel engine for the 2020 Silverado 1500 being our top viewed news item, followed by Peterbilt’s electric cabover truck and Ford’s new 7.3L gasoline engine.
New upfits, such as Isuzu’s Craft Beer Truck made our top 10, as well as the airless tire prototype from Michelin.
Check out what topped our list of news in 2019.
Work Truck’s Top 10 news in 2019, as of Dec. 1:
- Chevrolet Details 2020 Silverado 1500's New Diesel Engine
- Peterbilt Delivers First Electric Cabover Truck to Frito-Lay
- Ford Details 7.3L Gas Engine, Offers Standard PTO
- GMC Reveals Updates to 2020 Sierra 1500
- Ford's F-550 Wins Commercial Truck of the Year
- Ram Adds Features to 2020 Pickups
- Ford Talks Electric F-Series
- Isuzu Creates New Craft Beer Truck
- Michelin, GM Show Airless Tire Prototype
- 2020 Diesel Silverado 1500 Gets 33 Highway MPG
Keep checking back in, be sure you are signed up for all our newsletters, and Work Truck will continue to bring the news that matters to you.
See all comments