The Bedslide Classic is the perfect solution to accessing your truck bed and sliding all your stuff right from under your tonneau cover or truck cap. It holds 1,000 pounds evenly distributed and is backed by a five-year warranty, (lifetime warranty upon registration).
Standard features include:
- Bearings: Two 3,282-pound static rated Cam Follower bearings on load bearing end with two ball sealed roller bearings for guides.
- Decking: Weathedeck, Bedslide's exclusive composite lightweight decking is durable in all elements. Includes four D-Ring tie-downs.
- Extension: 3/4.
- Multiple locking positions for safety and convenience.
- Sizes in Length: 58" - 95".
- Sizes in Width: 39" - 48".
- Guardrailes are included.
Built in Toledo, Ohio, the Jeep Gladiator is available in four trim configurations: Sport, Sport S, Overland, and Rubicon. It is capable of towing up to 7,650 pounds and has a 1,600-pound payload capacity. The Jeep Gladiator is powered by the 3.6L Pentastar V-6 engine. In 2020, a 3.0L EcoDiesel V-6 engine will be offered.
Parts numbers 10-5743-CLS and 10-5743-CLB are now available for order.