Nissan announced U.S. pricing for the 2020 Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo van, which is offered in two grades, S and SV, along with a number of optional packages that allow buyers to create the exact vehicle for their specific business needs. The NV200 S has a starting MSRP of $22,830 and the NV200 SV has a starting MSRP of $23,830.
Key enhancements on the NV200 include:
- Class-exclusive NissanConnect featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Audio.
- A new 7-inch color display audio touchscreen, the largest display in the segment.
- Standard SiriusXM Radio (not including SiriusXM subscription).
- Body-colored front bumper for NV200 S grade (previously black).
- Six cargo area wall-mounted tie-down D-rings for all grades.
- Three ceiling-mounted cargo lamps to all grades.
Every NV200 Compact Cargo is covered with basic limited warranty coverage of five years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first. The powertrain limited warranty is also five years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Smart functionality features include a small turning radius for easy parking and maneuvering in city traffic and a comfortable, commanding driving position. The van's interior cargo space boasts 122 cubic feet and is capable of fitting a 40- by 48-inch pallet sideways with access by convenient 40/60-split rear doors or sliding doors on each side. In addition, integrated mounting points are included to allow for third party upfitting of racks and bins.
The front-wheel drive Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo is powered be a 131-hp 2.0L inline 4-cylinder engine matched with an Xtronic transmission. Fuel economy is rated at 24 mpg city, 26 mpg highway, and 25 mpg combined.