LoadHandler's line of power products includes no-core starters and alternators for a wider range of medium-duty, heavy-duty, and off-highway applications. The product line includes more than 60 units, including 12- and 24-volt products.
Each drop-in LoadHandler starter or alternator features proven, application-specific technology that has been tested to meet stringent durability, reliability and performance standards.
LoadHandler starters and alternators come in a variety of types and configurations. Brushed and brushless alternators are available in a range of amperages and offer features like a dual internal fan design for increased service life and Remote Sense capability. LoadHandler gear-reduction and direct-drive starter motors offer built-in technologies such as an integral magnetic switch to maintain voltage and optional overcrank protection. Some of the most recent additions to the line include:
- LoadHandler L22 12V 150-Amp Brushed Alternators
- LoadHandler L24 12V 160-Amp Brushed Alternators
- LoadHandler L28 12V 200-Amp Brushed Alternators
- LoadHandler L39 12V 7.3 kW and 24V 9 kW Gear-Reduction Starters
- LoadHandler L42 12V 7.3 kW and 24V 7.8 kW Direct-Drive Starters
For more information visit LoadHandler