Maven Machines released Maven Dispatch, combining traditional dispatch with telematics and added layers of automation.
Maven dispatch is designed to streamline workflow by pushing back-office tasks directly to drivers, planners and dispatchers to improve fleet operational visibility in real time.
With mobile-cloud technology, Maven Dispatch delivers two-way communications in real time and can use GPS and sensors to trigger automated workflows. Maven Dispatch can lower costs with off-the-shelf hardware, quick API integration to existing IT infrastructure, and intuitive designs that can reduce training and speed adoption.
Maven Dispatch runs on any mobile device for drivers and any web browser for dispatchers, planners, and managers.
Maven Dispatch features include:
- Paperless delivery and instant billing with digital image capture of shipping BOLs (Bills of Lading)
- Reduced dispatch planning times with 1-click load assignment
- UI that intelligently switches between driving/delivering to support driver workflows
- Client portal and automatic notifications
- Customized alerts based on combinations of geofence, task, or behavior
- Intelligent routing & load planning
- Combined Dispatch + Hours of Service
- Deeper insights from automated real-time reporting
Originally posted on Trucking Info