Yokohama Tire’s 902L ultra-wide base long-haul/regional drive tire is now available in the 455/55R22.5 size
The 902L also comes in size 445/50R22.5. Benefits include:
- Deep 27/32 tread depth that creates higher traction while providing longer treadlife and more even wear.
- An eight-rib block and sipe tread design that contributes to enhanced lateral stability.
- Improved fuel efficiency and traction as a result of an advanced rubber compound that lowers rolling resistance and reduces heat build-up.
- A specially engineered small block and sipe combo that reduces heel-toe wear to increase fuel economy and provide increased snow traction.
- Better retreadability is made possible by Yokohama’s casing design, made to reduce strain and prevent casing growth, allowing for more retreads.
Originally posted on Trucking Info