The John Bean T5745T and T1545T swing-arm and tilt-back tire changers feature the patented PROspeed technology which automatically minimizes the risk of damage to tires. This innovative technology also optimizes the torque applied to the wheel and automatically sets the maximum rotation speed of the wheel. Each model also offers variable speeds from seven to 18 RPMs for maximum productivity. Other key features include:
- Tilt-Back Configuration – rigid design significantly reduces the chances of harm to rim or tire bead while offering maximum clearance for installing tire on the turntable.
- Bead Breaker Control – pedal is positioned away from bead breaker with a preventative guard so operator can’t accidentally activate tire changer while standing next to bead breaker.
- Integrated Pressure Limiter – stops air flow once pressure has reached 55 PSI to prevent tire over inflation.
- Adjustable Four-Jaw Clamp – self-centering nylon-covered clamps grip securely and protect the wheel.
- Twin-Cylinder Clamping – provides uniform clamping pressure and increased power.
Related: Video Wheel Balancers