The Series 7500 manual or power rewind reel from Hannay Reels is designed for hoses in fuel dispensing, bulk transfer and suction/discharge applications.
The reel can be equipped with a gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric hydraulic or compressed air motor. The reel can handle standard pressures to 600 p.s.i. and is available in models up to 1,000 p.s.i. if specified.
The reel can handle temperatures from minus 25 degrees Fahrenheit to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and can be specified to handle temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Other features include:
- Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake and power rewind reels with a strap brake.
- Standard inlet: 90-degree ball bearing swivel joint, 1-1/2-inch female NPT threads, and 2-inch Victaulic groove.
- Standard outlet with a flanged riser and 1-1/2-inch female NPT threads.
- Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Available in aluminum or stainless steel.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Consult factory for optional chain guard
Originally posted on Government Fleet