PHOENIX - Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies has released a new product for its Load'N'Go line, the Powerbody. Load'N'Go is the industry's first fully removable full size utility body. The Powerbody incorporates Load'N'Go's ease of transferability with the energy to power the tools necessary for the commercial tradesman. Power, enormous storage, and the security of steel are the foundation of this utility body.
"This is the last tool box you will ever have to buy," according to Richard Johnson, manager of Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies. "When the truck is in the shop for service, your technician can still be working with all his tools in a rental truck - in a matter of minutes."
The Load'N'Go Powerbody is a steel transferable service body up fitted with a generator, compressor, and optional welder which universally fits Ford, Dodge, and GM 1 ton pickup trucks. The features include control panel in side compartment for easy access and 1000 pound slide out parts drawer. The Powerbody also has built in forklift tunnels for easy transfer from one pickup to another.
Utilizing a transferable work truck body includes the following innovative features:
- Perfect fit for both new or existing used fleet vehicles
- Extra security - standard key locks plus pad-lockable security
- Built-in forklift tunnels and lifting jack receptacles for easy installation and removal
- Models available for both long bed and short bed pickups
- Cost-saving benefits because of universal fit for all major brand, standard pickup trucks (Chevy, Dodge, Ford, GM, and Toyota)
"The flexibility and ease of transfer that the Load'N'Go offers combined with alternative fueled work trucks creates a new paradigm for the industry," according to Richard Johnson, Manager of Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies. "Now you no longer have to choose between 'green' and operating efficiency."
Originally posted on Government Fleet