WEST FARGO, ND - Bobcat announces that a front-auxiliary hydraulics option is now available on CT440, CT445 and CT450 compact tractors. This option routes hoses and couplers to the front of the tractor loader to enable the function of hydraulically operated attachments, which are now approved for use on these tractor models, increasing the versatility of the machines.
Attachments that require front auxiliary hydraulics and are approved for use on the CT440, CT445 and CT450 are:
- Model 10 auger: Operators now have the option to use an auger on the front or rear of the tractor to dig holes for trees, fence posts, etc.
- Hydraulic pallet fork: Lifting, carrying and placing palletized, bagged or bulky materials is easier because the operator can position the forks from the operator seat.
- Spreader: The spinner wheel is controlled from the operator seat to spread free-flowing granular materials, such as seed and fertilizer.
- Standard-duty snow blades: From the seat, the operator can angle the moldboard to the left or right 30 degrees to quickly clear snow.
- Tilt-Tach: The Tilt-Tach allows attachments to be positioned 15 degrees to the left or right of center, independent of the position of the tractor, making it easier to cut level paths out of the side of hills or dig drainage ditches with the corner of a bucket.
- Utility grapple: This attachment easily grabs brush, logs and other difficult-to-handle material and has strong, replaceable tapered teeth.
Additional attachments have also been approved for use on the front loader of the CT440, CT445, and CT450 that do not require front auxiliary hydraulics. These are the digger, landplane, and pallet fork attachments.
All of the attachments listed above are also approved for use on select Bobcat loaders and Toolcat utility work machines. When the same attachment can be used on multiple machines, it decreases the number of attachments needed for an equipment fleet and increases the versatility of each machine.
An option already available on the front-end loader of Bobcat compact tractors will make it even easier to work with these new attachments. The Bob-Tach quick attachment mounting system saves time when hooking up attachments to the front-end loader. The Bob-Tach system allows operators who need to use multiple front-end attachments to quickly and effortlessly change attachments for maximum productivity.
For the name of the nearest Bobcat dealer, visit www.bobcatdealer.com. For more information on Bobcat compact tractors, visit www.bobcat.com/utility_machines/tractors.
Originally posted on Government Fleet