Maxxima's ultra-thin Class 2 emergency/warning LED Lights are designed for commercial vehicle and industrial applications.
The M20388 Series is available in amber, red, white, or blue. Each light has six high-performance LEDs for improved brightness and performance in steady-on or flashing modes.
The durable polycarbonate housing and clear lens are 0.5 inches deep — a low-profile design made for vehicle applications where safety, visibility, durability, and reliability are critical.
Other features include:
- Dimensions: 3.3-by-1.2-by-0.5 inches
- 12/24 VDC
- Amp draw: 400 milliamps 12 volts/240 milliamps 24 volts
- Connector: 3 blunt-cut 7-inch leads
- Surface or tape mount (hardware included)
- Steady-on mode allows optional flasher module control (M50910)
Maxxima’s new emergency/warning LED lights have a five-year warranty. They are available now through the company’s network of aftermarket distributors in the United States and Canada.