In conjunction with International Women’s Day being celebrated on Thursday, March 8, experts from across the transportation industry will come together for a virtual roundtable to address the most significant issues impacting women in the trucking industry.
The discussion will take place online on March 7 and will focus on women’s current experiences and how to set individuals up for future success and lifelong careers.
The panel will include Ellen Voie, Founder and CEO of Women in Trucking, Sherri Garner Brumbaugh, President and CEO of Garner Trucking, Inc., and Lauren Domnick, senior director of analytics and modeling at Omnitracs.
Topics will include:
- Navigating the challenges of being a woman in a male-dominated industry.
- How mentoring can enhance the overall industry experience.
- Adopting technology to promote recruitment and safety.
- Harassment in the workplace and tools that can help diminish the concern.
- How to set women up for a successful career in the trucking industry.
Throughout the discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions for the Q&A held at the end of the event.
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Time: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST
To register for the event visit:https://fleet.omnitracs.com/WBN2018-03-07WomenintheTruckingIndustryVirtualRoundtable_LP-Registration.html
Originally posted on Trucking Info