E Instruments new E9000 emissions analyzer with heated sample line is a complete and portable system for Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) compliance level emissions monitoring and testing.
The E9000 is ideal for regulatory & maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and other combustion applications.
- Up to nine total gas sensors
- Electrochemical sensors – O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2, and H2S
- NDIR sensors – CO2, CxHy (HC), and High CO
- Heated probe head and sample line
- Internal thermoelectric chiller with automatic condensate removal
- Internal Data Storage Memory (16,000 Tests)
- Built-in Printer with Non-Fading Paper
- Android App to Monitor & Save Data
- Software with Automatic Data Logging
- Low NOx and True NOx Capable
- Pre-Calibrated Gas Sensors