JohnDow Industries recently introduced its new line of Diesel Carrytanks. The tanks are available in 58- and 106-gallon capacities and are designed to transport and transfer diesel fuel wherever it is needed.
The tanks provide the convenience of having a refueling station transportable anywhere and are perfect for the farm, construction, recreation, industrial, fleet, automotive and other markets. The new Carrytanks are a perfect addition extending the JDI offering of fuel handling products designed for the storing and dispensing of diesel fuel.
The self-contained tanks come complete with a 12-volt pump, hose, and automatic nozzle. Just hookup to a 12-volt power source and start pumping. Strap the Carrytank to a vehicle for transport, a trailer or leave it in a convenient location on-site.
The Carrytank features include:
- Rugged linear polyethylene construction
- Available in 58-gallon and 106-gallon capacities
- 12-volt transfer pump delivering fuel at 10 gallons per minute
- Automatic dispensing nozzle Integrated forklift pockets for moving the tank when full
- Molded handles making it easy to lift and carry the tank when empty
- Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Equipped with protective and lockable cover
- 106-gallon model includes space for tool storage when DEF tank is not being utilized
Specifications: JDI-AFT58 JDI-AFT106
Capacity 58 gallons 106 gallons
Weight Empty 56 lbs. 118 lbs.
Power Cable 13 ft. 13 ft.
Delivery Hose 13 ft. 13 ft.
Fuel Level Indicator Yes Yes