CM Truck Beds announced the launch of its new Service Body product lineup. Available in steel and aluminum, this body is available in many sizes and configurations.
Key features include an immersive powder-coated finish on every component for long-lasting wear and an enduring finish, premium gas shocks supporting reinforced cabinet doors for maximum strength, stainless steel hardware for security, and bolted, modular construction for configurations and serviceability in the years ahead.
- . CM Truck Bodies coats every product we make with powder. Using the highest quality powdercoat finish, the company goes under every edge and cover every crevice to ensure your truck bed is protected. This finish also adds a shine that will last for many years.
Non-slip Black Lava
- . Bodies are coated with the toughest, most durable coating available in the market that not only holds up the the rigors of work but also provides a non-skid surface.
Gas cylinder style door holders.
- CM Truck Beds features the finest gas shocks on the market. Our gas shocks provide strength that allows our doors to open smoothly and stay open.
Recessed Rear Bumper.
- The Bumpers provide the safest protection if involved in a rear impact crash. With a crash zone, the bumpers also do not damage the body when involved in a minor fender bender. Simply adjust the bumper back out.
Multi-panel doors with internal reinforcements.
- Strength in toolbox doors has so much value. Seals, wear and tear, and even provides stability when hanging tools on the doors when in transit.
- When you haul materials on our decks, you can rest assured that our tailgates will be tough enough to keep the material inside of the deck. Need a step to get in the bed, these tailgates are rated at over 400 pounds.