Altec, Inc.'s new AT MPS Series offers nine different aerial devices, featuring articulating/telescopic models that provide a choice of personnel or material handling options. The aerial units can also be purchased with a steel platform for work requiring a non-insulating product.
“All of the models in Altec’s new AT MPS Series can be mounted on a 19,500-pound GVWR chassis,” says Eric Welty, Altec Market Manager. “This new series allows us to offer the benefits of a lighter chassis without compromising working heights or lifting capacities.”
The series features the introduction of Altec’s unique Solar Powered LED Lighting System for illumination of the platform controls during nighttime operation. The lighting package optimizes vision and enhances safety for work performed at night.
The AT37/41/48 MPS Series provides the following features:
- Installation on a 19,500-pound GVWR chassis
- The AT41 MP models (offering 46 feet of working height) allow up to 4,200 pounds of payload capacity on a 19,500 lb GVWR chassis
- Provides optional 24 inch platform elevator on any of the AT MP series models
- Ability to place either a single man (24 inch x 30 inch) or two man (24 inch x 48 inch) end mounted platform on any of the AT37/41/48 MP models
- Solar Powered LED System for Platform Controls
The new series expands Altec’s product line, providing additional solutions to customer’s various work practices. As with all Altec products, the AT37/41/48 MPS is backed by the industry’s leading national support network and warranty protection.
To learn more about the AT37/41/48 MPS Series or any other pieces of Altec equipment, call (800) 958-2555 or visit www.altec.com.