Werner, a manufacturer of professional ladders, announced the introduction of the new Switchback Ladder. Designed with contractors in mind, the Switchback two-in-one ladder provides users with versatility and ease of use, serving as both an extension ladder and a stepladder in one, lightweight design.
The Switchback makes it easy to go from one mode to the other with a simple flip-and-click that changes the height and style of the ladder. This multi-position design provides a maximum reach of 15-feet while in extension mode, the same as a 16-foot extension ladder, and a maximum reach of 11-feet in stepladder mode, equivalent to that of a 7-foot stepladder — making it the ideal solution for a variety of tasks.
The new Werner Switchback Ladder provides a variety of product features and benefits, including:
- Multiple uses: The Switchback can be utilized as an extension ladder with a 15-foot reach or a stepladder with an 11-foot reach using a simple flip-and-click conversion to lock the rails in place.
- Lightweight: The Switchback is made from lightweight aluminum so it can easily be carried and stored.
- Double step platform: The overlapping rungs create a double step platform when configured as an extension ladder, providing the user with a larger standing surface.
- Slip-resistant steps: The TRACTION-TRED extra-wide steps help to stabilize the user and ensure safety while climbing.
- Bottom step bracing: The bottom step bracing ensures stability and safety for the user.
- Load capacity: With a 225-pound load capacity, the Switchback is ideal for any project around the home.
The Switchback ladder is available nationally at local retailers or online. For more information, visit http://wernerswitchback.com.