InPower’s ReFlex family of modules builds upon the capabilities of the company's vehicle control module series to provide more flexibility and customization to vehicle load control.
With the ReFlex series, multiple functions can be programmed into one module, simplifying installation and operation. The ReFlex series also offers more capabilities and power for controlling loads, timer functions and DC motors.
An integrated Molex MX-150 connector allows for easier installation, according to ReFlex. Select models have the ability to communicate across the Controller Area Network.
The ReFlex also received an IP67 rating for protection against dust ingress and short periods of water immersion.
Available ReFlex modules include:
- RX-0302 with three inputs/two outputs and 15 total amps
- RX-0202 with two inputs/two outputs and 30 total amps
- RXC with two inputs/two outputs and CAN capability
- RXG-0202 with two inputs/two ground outputs and 30 total amps
- RX-H, a 10-amp H-bridge controller