Woodbine Manufacturing Company, producer of Tommy Gate hydraulic lifts, announced the availability of a brand-new Tuckunder Series liftgate (TKT) for flatbed, stake, and van bodies.
TKT Models, the first Tuckunder-style liftgates ever produced by Tommy Gate, incorporate a state-of-the-art, wide-arm, dual-cylinder design along with numerous installation, operation, and service features to maximize both operator and upfitter convenience.
TKT Models are initially being offered with self-leveling, wedge-style platforms (either extruded aluminum or steel treadplate), lifting capacities of 2500 or 3000 lbs., and bed extensions fitting either 96- or 102-inch-wide bodies.
Standard features include:
- Hydraulic power-down to provide quick, consistent platform deployment
- underride impact guard to protect from vehicle underride
- 24-inch rubber dock bumpers to protect bed extension from direct contact with dock surface snubber kit to secure stored platform
- Low-profile, fixed toggle control (with five minute inactivity shut off)
- 2-gauge, full-length power cable and ground
Throughout an extensive research and development process, the Tommy Gate engineering and customer service departments elicited mass amounts of feedback from their network of industry resources which dictated many of the TKT Models’ specifications and features.
Check out a demonstration video below: