Don't fret this holiday season, the Ford Marketplace will help simplify shopping with hundreds of gifts for any Blue Oval enthusiast. For the 2011 holidays, Ford is offering all-new gifts with special pricing including presents for the young kid who wants to "drive" a Mustang like his or her dad, teenagers looking to accessorize cell phones with Ford-themed vinyl skins, or cabinetry and flooring for the ultimate Dream Garage.
"We couldn't be more excited to reveal the new gifts the Ford Store has to offer for your Blue Oval enthusiast this holiday season, including an all-new Fisher Price Boss 302 Power Wheels, and cabinetry and flooring to create the ultimate Dream Garage," said Betsy McKelvey, marketing manager for Global Brand Licensing.
Items are available at store.ford.com/holiday and at hundreds of retailers including Toys 'R' Us, Target, WalMart and Hobby Lobby. New items for holidays 2011 include:
- Fisher Price Boss 302 Power Wheels:The little one can roll around like the old man - this brand-new Power Wheel is a mini-Mustang for young tykes
- Build-A-Bear Mustang:Bossy the Mustang Pony is a soft, plush pony that gallops a bit more slowly for the next generation of Mustang enthusiasts
- Skin It: Skinit Ford skins are an easy way to show your love for everything Built Ford Tough! Protect and customize your phone, laptop, gaming device and more with high-quality vinyl skins
- Dream Garage: Take your garage to the next level with Ford's own flooring and cabinets
- Ford Genuine Parts Pint Glass Set:Quench your thirst and celebrate the spirit and tradition of Ford with these special glasses
- Vintage wooden signs: Bring Ford memorabilia into your man cave and even customize your own sign