While this Los Angeles Auto Show didn't feature any big truck reveals, there were plenty of updated and refreshed models on the show floor and a few new SUV announcements.
Take a look at the trucks featured at this year’s show via the photo gallery below, and let us know what you think of the models. Are you excited about any of the new options or are there any features you can’t wait to check out? Changing your fleet selector to include some new models? Please share!
Some exciting announcements and interesting information learned at the Auto Show follow:
- Subaru launched the all-new 2014-MY Forester AWD small SUV, expected to achieve 32 mpg highway.
- Toyota unveiled its 2013 RAV4, the vehicle’s fourth generation model. It also launched the RAV4 EV with Tesla.
- Nissan showcased it’s Hi-Cross Concept vehicle.
- Ford featured a great way to save on paper (and back pain from hauling all the literature around) by creating a “Blue Oval” card. All you had to do was quickly register your card, then walk around and swipe it at the information stand by each vehicle. Information, photos, and specs are saved to a personalized page for later review.
- Did you know, on the Buick Encore, there are 10 “hidden” Buick emblems? One can be found in the rear taillight.
- For fans of the Ram Box cargo solution, a contortionist was allegedly able to climb into the box, and have it closed.
By Lauren Fletcher
See all comments