Heavy-duty vehicle lift manufacturer Stertil-Koni has announced that it has been awarded a record number of contract orders in excess of 120 units over a four-month period for its in-ground vehicle lifting systems — representing the largest order surge of its type in the company’s history.
Stertil-Koni vehicle lifts selected by transit agencies, municipalities, and corporate customers in North America recently for these orders include:
- Diamond Lift: a high-pressure, low-volume telescopic piston lift with a capacity of up to 35,000 lbs. per piston, or 105,000 lbs. in a three-piston configuration
- Ecolift: the industry’s original ultra-shallow (34-inch pit), full-rise (70-inch) in-ground scissor lift with a capacity of 30,000 lbs. per piston, or 90,000 lbs. in a three-piston configuration
- Skylift: a true-vertical rise platform lift with a “clear floor” concept featuring no overhang, no crossbeams, and no base frame — all with a lifting capacity of up to 156,000 lbs. in a tandem configuration.
In making the announcement, Stertil-Koni President Dr. Jean DellAmore stated: “Our company is dedicated to providing the broadest range of superior heavy-duty vehicle lifting solutions that meet all of our customers’ needs. It’s an approach that we call ‘Freedom of Choice’ and, as we have experienced over the past several years, our customers have truly embraced it. Most recently, the tremendous surge in orders for our in-ground vehicle lifts, which we believe tops anyone in this industry, is a testament to our ability to listen to the marketplace and design powerful vehicle lifts that truly meet and exceed their requirements.”
A sampling of recent innovations to this vehicle lifting segment at Stertil-Koni includes:
- Continuous Recess on Diamond Lift, an option that allows the bolster to recess flush to the floor anywhere in the horizontal range of piston travel, thus enhancing safety and convenience while simultaneously saving time
- ebright Smart Control System on Diamond Lift and Ecolift, whereby the technician on the shop floor has access to all relevant lifting information via a brightly illuminated, 7-inch touch-screen panel on the free-standing control console for each lift
- Differential Adapter on Diamond Lift, an option specifically engineered to safely and easily lift vehicles by the rear differential
- Anti-Skid Coating option on Skylift, engineered to enhance the durability of the runways and make the lift even safer to operate
- Diamond Lift in Frame Version, designed for concrete foundations and ideal for replacement situations.
DellAmore concluded: “These purchases, in such a compressed timeframe, represent the largest group of Stertil-Koni inground lift orders in our company’s history. That is extremely gratifying for our entire team.”
Originally posted on Government Fleet