Online registration and housing for The Work Truck Show 2018 are live at worktruckshow.com. North America’s largest work truck event is scheduled for March 6 to 9 at the Indiana Convention Center.
NTEA has arranged specially discounted hotel rates for Work Truck Show 2018 registrants. All reservations must be made directly with The Work Truck Show Housing Bureau. Call 317-262-8191 on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. East Coast time or visit worktruckshow.com/hotelandtravel.
The Work Truck Show — one of the top 100 trade shows in the U.S. — is your once-a-year chance to see the latest industry products, choose from dozens of training courses and gain access to engineering representatives from hundreds of exhibiting companies. Attendees can interact with thousands of industry professionals; set up meetings with current suppliers or customers; find solutions to resolve technical issues; and talk shop with industry peers at special events and receptions.
What can fleets accomplish at WTS18?
- Educational programs for the design of commercial vehicles
- Proven fleet risk management techniques and strategies
- Find equipment to improve operational safety and efficiency
- Identify government regulations affecting your fleet
- Get up close to the newest equipment offerings from 500 exhibiting companies
- OEM truck updates
- Capitalize on the vehicle technology revolution
- Experience most recent product, equipment and technology developments
Improving fleet productivity and efficiency
- Get technical solutions and advice directly from product manufacturers
- Identify innovative tactics for operational improvement
- Examine fleet best practices
- Improve your specification and vehicle design
Leveraging your equipment supply chain and peers
- Collaborate with management, sales, and engineering teams
- Create professional networks and relationships
- Connect with other vocational fleet managers
- Compare multiple vendors and products
Visit worktruckshow.com for the full educational program, including special sessions and nearly 50 concurrent courses; exhibiting companies and products; a complete schedule of events; and information on Green Truck Summit and the new Fleet Technical Congress. Contact the NTEA team with any questions (email@example.com or 800-441-6832).