In the 2016 calendar-year, the top news was all about vehicles. From new-vehicle launches to changes and enhancements, even autonomous truck deliveries, this year was about innovation.
The following are the 10 most viewed news items on WorkTruckOnline.com from 2016 (as of Dec. 20, 2016):
- Chevrolet Low-Cab Forward Pricing Starting at $40K
- Navistar to Build GM's Cutaway Vans
- Budweiser Delivers First Shipment Using Autonomous Truck
- GM Invests $148M in V-8 Engine Production
- Isuzu Details All-New Class 6 FTR
- Cummins-Led Team to Build Plug-in Hybrid Class 6 Truck
- Ford F-650/750 Named 2016 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- Spartan Motors Breaks Ground on Isuzu Truck Plant
- Ram Raises Capacities for 2017 Chassis Cab Trucks
- Isuzu Adds Class 6 Truck with 4-Cylinder Diesel
For more timely updates, visit the news section of WorkTruckOnline.com.