Here are the 10 most read Utility Fleet stories for 2016. Popular topics from this past year cover upfitting, spec'ing, and regulations and emphasize the importance of safety in utility fleets.
1. Bucket Truck Crash Kills 3, Severely Injures Telecom Worker
2. Fire Destroys Utility Shop and Vehicles in Wisc.
3. Vocational Spotlight: Utility Fleets
4. Terex Rolls Out Utility Truck Spec'ing Standards
5. Battery-Powered Trucks a 'Big Lift' for Calif. Utility
6. The Ins and Outs of the ELD Mandate
7. Innovative Truck and Van Upfits
8. Video Safety Tip: When Power Lines Fall
9. Terex Recalls Aerial Devices for Platform Tilting Risk
10. Ore. Utility Outsources Parts Room to Reduce Costs