New vehicles, upfitting, and maintenance were among the most read article subjects for 2015 on WorkTruckOnline.com. The top item was about Ford's updated F-650/F-750 followed by a story about the pros and cons of choosing a gasoline versus a diesel-powered truck. Rounding out the top five were articles about upfitting and how to find the best replacement medium-duty truck tires.
As with the Work Truck news section, readers were also interested in new technology, particularly Ford's use of aluminum in its new F-150. Readers also were keen to learn about why GE had decided to sell its fleet business to Element Financial Corp.
The following are the 10 most viewed articles on WorkTruckOnline.com in 2015 (as of Dec. 29):
- Ford Brings 2016 F-650/F-750 In-House
- Gas vs. Diesel: The Bad Investment Only Fleet Managers Know About
- Top 10 Trends in Truck, Van Upfitting
- Finding Replacement Tires for Medium-Duty Trucks
- 18 Ways to Improve the Upfit Planning Process
- Top 10 Trends in Chassis-Mounted Auxiliary Equipment
- Schwan's Gains Economic Benefits From Propane Autogas
- Reinventing the F-150 Truck with Aluminum
- Why GE Decided to Sell Its Fleet Services Business
- Best Practices in Truck Maintenance
For more articles, visit the magazine section of WorkTruckOnline.com.