NationaLease, a full service truck leasing organization, has announced the nine regional winners of the fifth annual NationaLease Tech Challenge exam. Each year, the NationaLease Tech Challenge gives member-company technicians the opportunity to compete in a series of events testing their maintenance knowledge and skills. This exam, which member-company technicians completed in early March, is the preliminary step to qualify for the title of NationaLease Top Tech.
Each of the nine regional winners will go on to represent his member company in the hands-on skills competition which will take place during the 2015 Maintenance Managers Meeting, May 13-15 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. The top three finalists will also represent NationaLease at TMC’s Annual SuperTech Competition in the fall.
The 2015 regional winners are:
- Region 1: Trevor Shaw, VEL NationaLease.
- Region 2: Robert Mrzyglod, Aim NationaLease – 2012, 2013, and 2014 Top Tech.
- Region 3: Nick Ottlinghaus, Miller NationaLease.
- Region 4: Brian Peters, Salem NationaLease – Repeat winner from 2014.
- Region 5: Kory Stoudt, Aim NationaLease – Repeat winner from 2014.
- Region 6: Jason Monjon, McCoy NationaLease.
- Region 7: Wade Murphy-Price, Airoldi Brothers NationaLease.
- Region 8: Jeff Weaks, ATC Truck Rental and Leasing, a NationaLease Member – Repeat winner from 2014.
- Region 9: Joseph Pearo, Miramar NationaLease – Repeat winner from 2013.