As 2014 comes to a close, take a look back at the 10 most-read articles on the Work Truck website. Among the most popular Work Truck articles were items about General Motors' new fuel-efficient trucks, along with recent trends in the maintenance of medium-duty trucks.
The top 10 articles were:
- 7 Factors to Consider When Installing a Power Inverter
- New Van & Truck Products to Re-Energize the Upfit Market
- GM's Three-Truck Strategy
- The Latest Trends in Medium-Duty Truck Maintenance
- Impact of FMCSA Regulations on Medium-Duty Fleets
- The All-New Kenworth T880 Multi-Purpose Vocational Truck
- Looking Toward the Future of Truck Bodies
- Ferrellgas Details Winter Fleet Challenges
- CNG Tank Tech: NW Natural to Test ‘Adsorbed’ Storage Systems
- Measuring Hours vs. Miles in Medium-Duty Truck Performance
Thanks for making WorkTruckMagazine.com your first resource for news and analysis of the Class 1-7 truck fleet industry. Look for more great content in 2015.