Whether exploring trends in vehicle safety engineering or in driver training, the educational sessions at the upcoming 2014 Fleet Safety Conference are designed to help fleet professionals realize their safety goals. The full schedule for this year’s Fleet Safety Conference is now posted on the event’s website.
The conference is set for July 22-23 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, Ill. Session topics include:
- Training drivers on how to respond at the scene of an accident
- Developing a telematics safety policy
- Helping drivers to prevent in-vehicle distractions
- Developing fleet policies that address changing state laws on marijuana use
- Staying current on vehicle safety engineering trends
- Retaining safe drivers through predictive analytics.
To view the full schedule, click here.
For more information or to register, click here or call 1-800-576-8788.
Attendees who register by June 20 will save $100 on their full conference pass. Also, those who book a hotel room at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel by June 30 will qualify for discounted room rates for attendees. Click here to book a hotel room.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments