A fleet management seminar sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Madison and led by a fleet specialist has been scheduled for April 16-17 in Southern California.
The seminar, "Fleet Management: Effective Practices for Public and Private Fleets," counts for 12 Professional Development Hours (PDH) or 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEU).
The seminar will be taught by John Dolce, a fleet specialist with Wendel Companies in Roseland, N.J. It will cover several topics, including how to:
- Control fleet shop costs
- Optimize vehicle utilization and replacement
- Specify vehicles and equipment
- Measure fleet shop performance
- Improve fleet shop quality and productivity
- Analyze outsourcing alternatives and vendor capabilities
- Manage conventional and alternative fuels
The event will take place at Cerritos College in Norwalk. The course fee is $895. To register, visit the University of Wisconsin website here.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments