The 2014-MY Ford F-150 STX SuperCrew is designed to meet fleet needs with room to transport materials and crews to job sites.
“With the rapidly expanding full-size pickup market continuing to benefit from economic growth and replacement demand, price-conscious buyers are returning looking for an affordable truck with space, capability and style,” said Doug Scott, Ford truck group marketing manager. “Adding the Ford F-150 STX SuperCrew and the new STX Sport Package to our 2014 lineup gives these truck shoppers more value-oriented F-150 models to consider.”
Positioned between the XL and XLT models, STX offers upgraded exterior and interior features beyond what’s usually available for entry-level crew cab pickups, according to the automaker, including:
- Body-color front bumper fascia, grille surrounds, and front and rear step bumpers.
- Power Equipment Group, which includes power door locks, integrated keyhead transmitter remotes, power one-touch up/down windows and sideview mirrors, Illuminated Entry System and perimeter alarm.
- 17-inch machined aluminum wheels.
- Audio input jack.
- Cruise control.
- Customer information display.
- MyKey , a programmable feature that allows fleet owners and parents to limit top speed and audio volume, and set speed-alert chimes to encourage safer driving.
- Outside temperature display.
- Front-row 40/20/40 premium cloth bench seat.
- Driver manual lumbar adjust.
- Air conditioning.
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control.
- Tilt steering wheel.
- AM/FM stereo with single CD player.
Ford F-150 STX comes standard with a 302 hp, 278-lb.-ft. of torque 3.7L V-6 engine, delivering an EPA-estimated 17 mpg city and 23 mpg highway. Ford F-150 also offers a compressed natural gas prep package.
A 5.0L V-8 rated at 360 hp and 380 lb.-ft. of torque is also available, enabling STX SuperCrew to tow up to 9,500 pounds when properly equipped.
In addition, the STX is available in a Sport Package.
The 2014 Ford F-150 STX model lineup starts under $30,000. The Manufacturer’s suggested retail price for STX SuperCrew starts at $33,145 for the 4x2 version with 3.7L V-6 and $37,570 for the 4x4 with 5.0L V-8. Current available discounts reduce the final price of the STX Sport Package, and F-150 Equipment Group 201A featuring the Trailer Tow Package, SYNC voice-activated controls and SiriusXM Satellite Radio, to $980. Destination charges are $1,095.
See all comments