For over 25 years, The Conference of Automotive Remarketing (CAR) has led the industry by connecting the remarketing industry with more consignors in attendance than any other event of its kind. CAR features future-focused and innovative content and creates connections to drive your business forward.
CAR serves as the venue for industry members to network and partner on new business opportunities. CAR is brought to you by Automotive Fleet magazine and Bobit, along with the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA).
Why Should Work Truck Fleets Attend CAR?
Work truck fleet managers should attend the Conference of Automotive Remarketing (CAR) for several reasons, including:
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends: CAR brings together experts and thought leaders in the automotive industry to discuss the latest trends and developments. Attending the conference will give work truck fleet managers the opportunity to learn about emerging technologies, regulatory changes, and market trends that could impact their truck fleets.
- Networking opportunities: CAR is a great place to meet and network with other professionals in the automotive industry. Fleet managers can connect with other fleet managers, dealers, auctions, and other vendors, which can lead to valuable partnerships and business opportunities.
- Best practices: CAR is a forum for sharing best practices and innovative ideas. Work truck fleet managers can learn from their peers and industry experts about how to improve their truck fleet management strategies and reduce costs.
- Education and training: CAR offers a variety of educational sessions and training workshops. Work truck fleet managers can attend sessions on topics such as vehicle remarketing, fleet management, and new technologies. These sessions can help managers stay up-to-date on the latest industry practices and acquire new skills.
- Access to vendors and suppliers: CAR also provides the opportunity to meet with vendors and suppliers who offer products and services that can improve fleet operations. Fleet managers can learn about the latest technology, software, and services that can help them better manage their fleets.
Attending the Conference of Automotive Remarketing can provide work truck fleet managers with valuable insights, networking opportunities, and education that can help them optimize their fleet operations and reduce costs.
All About CAR
Key takeaways you will get by attending CAR:
- Understanding the state of the industry
- Adapting to change during a time of consolidation
- Building relationships and creating new connections
- Driving client success
- Remarketing industry insights
And so much more!
Hitting the CAR 2023 Show Foor
What will you experience on the show floor? Check it out:
- Vehicle Inspection Technology
- Aftermarket Restyling Accessories
- Auto Transportation Services
- Cleaning Systems and Accessories
- Legal Tools for Credit Consumer Financing
- Vehicle Relocation Services
- Remarketing Industry Associations
- Publishers/Media for New and Used Car Dealers
- Insurance Products
- ...and much more!
What are you waiting for? Register today!
Still want more events to add to your schedule for 2023? Work Truck eXchange (WTX) 2023 is also open for registration - to be held Sept. 18-20, 2023 in Scottsdale, Arizona, don't miss your spot, apply today! Fleet manager and supplier host applications are open.
See all comments