As the world becomes more digital, how work truck and van fleet managers digest information has been changing, too. In 2021, Work Truck embraced digital content with the launch of Truck Chat. In 2022, the video series has only grown and includes several series:
- Top News Recaps
- Fleet 101
- Faces of Fleet
- Industry Interviews
- In the Driver’s Seat (Ride & Drive)
- Vehicle Walkarounds
From educational options to vehicle-focused videos and so much more, Truck Chat is the No. 1 video and podcast resource for vocational truck and van fleet managers.
In 2022 the Work Truck Truck Chat YouTube channel had 68.4K views for a total watch time of 153K minutes!
The following are the topmost viewed Truck Chat videos in 2022 (not including news recaps) - have you watched yet?
- Taking Isuzu Work Trucks for a Test Drive
- CORE Trucks: Taking the Driver's Seat
- Fleet 101: What is Torque?
- Isuzu F-Series Hits the Sweet Spot
- Understanding Today's Truck Ordering Trends
- Faces of Fleet: EarthCruiser's Lance Gillies
- Faces of Fleet: Rob Minton - Surviving & Thriving in Fleet
- Isuzu Talks Growth, Evolution & Revolution
- Increasing Driver Safety & Insight
- Navigating Fleets Bumps & Bruises
And to round things out, here are the top 5 most viewed weekly news recaps – was there something here you needed to know? It’s not too late to give them a watch and a like!
- Top Work Truck News for the Week of 09.09.22
- Top Work Truck News for the Week of 10.07.22
- Top Work Truck News for the Week of 4.22.22
- Top Work Truck News for the Week of 10.13.22
- Top Work Truck News for the Week of 10.28.22
We are excited to continue to produce Truck Chat videos into 2023. Have something you want us to cover? Someone we should be talking with? Contact us today and let’s chat!
Remember, sign up for our eNewsletters, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and follow us on social media so you never miss news or updates from Work Truck!