November 18, 2022
Truck Chat Recap: November 18, 2022
What’s new with electric vehicles and charging? What updates did the major automakers come out with? What is going on with diesel fuel stockpiles? And where do you vote for medium-duty truck of the year? This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, shares the top work truck-related news as of Nov. 18, 2022:
🎙 Topics covered this week include:
- Truck Renting and Leasing Association (TRALA) files Amicus Brief vs. EPA
- XL Fleet is now Spruce Power
- VIA Motors Partners with EAVX on Class 2b delivery van
- Lightning eMotors partners with Hevo on wireless vehicle charging
- The Volvo Group and Pilot Company join for medium- and heavy-duty truck charging network
- Ram Trucks to unveil battery-electric Ram 1500
- Ford Motor Company introduces 2023 Transit Trail Van
- Kenworth Truck Co. debuts T680 Next Generation with Aurora Driver
- Diesel fuel price stockpile update
- Voting open for Medium-Duty Truck of the Year award
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
Prefer to listen?
Did you catch our last video news recap? If not, check it out now as well as our other Truck Chat videos and stay in the know on all the top work truck news, trends, and more!