Gamber-Johnson introduced the new Dell Latitude 7230 Rugged Extreme Tablet vehicle docking station. Its compact and lockable design allows for security and flexibility for various mobile workstations, according to a press release. The docking station allows users to work efficiently with its magnet mount attachment and tablet hand strap.
Connectability with Peripherals
The docking station is lightweight and allows access to all tablet controls and ports. It has downward-facing I/O ports, which create an easier way to manage cable systems while allowing easy connections to scanners, printers, and other peripherals. The docking solutions come with USB-A, USB-C, ethernet, and serial ports. The dock is also available with optional configurable quad RF antenna pass-through.
Users looking to secure both the tablet and a Dell attachable keyboard in their vehicle can use the new tablet keyboard cradle as the mounting solution. Omitting port replication and RF pass-through, users can always easily access the 7230 Rugged Extreme Tablet and keyboard while working both in and out of their vehicle.
More Features on the Docking Station
- Floating docking connector for reliable connectivity in the most rugged environments
- Docking connector gasket provides additional water protection
- One-hand docking and release
- Keyed lock for theft deterrence
- VESA 75 mounting pattern, 1/4-20 mounting studs for easy mounting with Gamber-Johnson mounts and motion attachments
Originally posted on Government Fleet