Alexis Networks and Shiftyy Technologies announced a strategic partnership to offer the transportation industry artificial intelligence, data analytics ,and predictive driver behavior modeling using telematics data.
Currently, Shiftyy Technologies and Alexis Networks have deployed this solution with DHL service providers. The Shiftyy and Alexis strategic partnership has improved driver behavior, driver retention, and driver safety insights. The results show an overall driver safety improvement rate of 97% across various DHL service provider locations.
"We believe that this innovation can revolutionize the fleet management and commercial insurance industry", said Klee Walsh co-founder/COO of Shiftyy Technologies, Inc.
According to Klee Walsh, there are many economic benefits from the partnership for fleet management and for commercial insurers:
- Reduce overall insurance premium costs by implementing an AI based safety plan.
- Reduce maintenance costs, drivers who drive better, reduce the wear and tear of vehicles.
- Reduce costly accidents and damage to vehicles.
- Improve driver accountability, by identifying early warning signs of bad driver behavior, employers can engage their drivers early and assure their safety on the road.
- Predictive Insights resulting in early prevention.
- Overall this can save customers $300k to $1.4 million in annual costs per year, depending on events, maintenance, and implementation of our solution.
See all comments