Navistar’s all-makes and models aftermarket truck and bus parts brand, Fleetrite, has expanded its retail footprint to 31 locations through partnerships with Navistar’s International truck and IC Bus dealer networks.
Fleetrite also has 16 new product launches planned for 2022, including an expanded selection of radiators, grilles and bumpers.
The latest Fleetrite Truck Parts locations include:
- Kyrish Truck Center in Austin, Bryan, Houston, Pharr, San Antonio, Temple and Victoria, Texas.
- Dawson International Truck Centres in Kamloops and Vernon, British Columbia.
- International Rive Nord in Dorvel and Laval, Quebec.
- Arkel Motors in New Windsor, New York.
- Summit Truck Group in Taber, Alberta.
“As prices keep rising, Fleetrite has given our team the opportunity to offer superior value by providing high-quality, cost competitive parts," said Duane Kyrish, President, Kyrish Truck Center, in a press release.
Navistar exceeded its goal of 20 store openings in 2021 and is on track to have 50 Fleetrite locations by 2025.
Fleetrite carries over 100 products lines that cover around 90% of all vehicles on the road, said Chintan Sopariwala, group vice president of parts.
Originally posted on Trucking Info